NURSESWORLD NIGERIA

#No.1 Nursing Educational Information Website in Nigeria, met for the dissemination of nursing and health related information to the concerned profession.

Ads Dextop And Mobile

Ads Here

Tuesday 13 June 2017

Stay away from my husband, Comedian AY’s wife warns pregnant friend


Mabel, the wife of popular comedian, Ayo Makun, aka AY, has asked a popular Lagos sociailite, Freda Francis, to steer clear of her husband.
Trouble began after the mother of one commented on a post shared by her husband.
The photo, which was a selfie taken by AY and Freda Francis at the socialite’s Push Party in Lagos on Sunday night, attracted many comments.
Mabel wrote, “This is outright wickedness and I won’t take it! I think have had enough of the ridiculing. Freda Francis, stay away from my family and I mean it!”
She went to her page and posted munched chats between her husband and Freda.

No comments:

Post a Comment